Episode 55 of the Space Industry podcast is a discussion with Kelli Kedis Ogborn, Vice President of Space Commerce & Entrepreneurship at Space Foundation.
Episode show notes
Kelli is an experienced space industry professional who has worked in both the public and private sectors, so we discussed a wide range of issues and insights from both domains, and how they may affect space companies in 2024 and beyond.
In particular we covered:
- Trends in how companies are coming to market today compared to previous years
- How space entrepreneurs can balance hype and optimism
- How companies outside of our industry should think about their own space strategies, or even becoming a space company
- The evolving role of space agencies in fostering a dynamic industry
- The work of the Space Foundation
You can find out more about the Space Foundation here on their website.
If you are interested in the Space Symposium – the Space Foundation’s annual conference held at Colorado Springs, USA – the event website is at this link.