Managing the development of space missions is a complex challenge involving multiple stakeholders, systems, and steps in the process.
Epsilon3, a California-based space software company, creates tools to better communicate and manage operational procedures and recently took part in a live demo that we hosted to explore approaches to improving mission development coordination.
Epsilon3 has developed a platform designed to reduce errors through intelligent error checking and automation, and enable users to increase performance over time with detailed metrics and reports.
In addition, Epsilon3’s software helps to streamline communication and enables teams to create, revise, and track procedures with mission-critical data collaboratively; in one place, and in a standardized manner. You can view footage of the demo in the video below.
Please view this page to find out more about the Epsilon3 OS for Space Operations.
Key features of the system include:
- Interactive, real-time, synchronized procedures for multiple programs/missions
- Support for the entire lifecycle of a project, from integration and testing, through live operations
- Embedded release process including approvals, edits, in-line feedback, and track changes between revisions
- Query-able database of as-run procedures
- Manual and automated procedure views and capabilities
- Integrated telemetry, command and control, and mission data
- Detailed analytics, reports, and dashboards
During the demo, Epsilon3 highlights two specific case studies as examples:
- The use of their platform to test procedures for a new piece of space hardware
- Use of their software for operations planning and execution of a delta-v maneuver for a satellite
Please click here to find out more about Epsilon3, and sign up for the weekly satsearch newsletter to hear about all future events.